This statement is intended to clarify which personal data we collect from our website users and how we process them. NOVAMONTI.
Which information do we retain from you?
When you register on our website or make a request for our services, we retain your information. We also collect it when you deliberately fill in surveys, use chat tools or give feedback. The information is gathered through cookies.
In what way do we use your personal data?
The data gathered are used to process your request, manage your account and, if you agree, send you by email, information about our products and services that we think might be of your interest. We use the gathered information to personalize your next visit on our website.
Your personal data, collected from your visit, may be processed by a established controller, outsourced or not, and are used for the requested service and also for the marketing planned actions, being accessed by the data controllers or companies which the data is transferred to, as mentioned in the next paragraph.
Your personal data may be passed on to third parties to comply with a enforce applicable legal requirements to which we are subject and for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, wether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. Besides that, with your consent, your data may be passed to digital marketing companies, that will use your data for promotion of only our products or services. If you wish to stop
getting our promotions, update or cancel your subscriptiom, you just need to unsubscribe by sending us an email letting us know your intent.
Provided information access and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the gathered information we have from you.In order to request it please send us an email. We may charge a small fee for that effect. We want to make sure that the data that we collect from you is accurate and reliable. You may request access to correction or deletion of your personal data.
Types of Cookies, according to the managing entity:
- First-party Cookies: are issued from the website you have accessed.
- Third-party Cookies: are set by a website other than the one youare on.
- Persistent Cookies: these files stay in one of your browser’s subfolders until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie’s file
- Session Cookies: are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser.
- Our website uses session cookies, first-party cookies, persistent cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookie Types according to purpose of use:
- Technical Cookies : linked to the performance of the site itself, essential for the basic operation of our site, such as those which give the user access to the site as a registered user both when logging in for the first time and on subsequent occasions Profiling Cookies: linked to the site and store information about some characteristics predefined based on some choices you make, language for example.
- Analytics Cookies: These are cookies used by us and by third parties to collect anonymous statistics and help us understand how visitors interact with our website by providing information on the areas visited, the time spent on a specific web page and number of clicks made. This information enables us to improve our performance as well as avoid fraud and improve the security of our website
The information gathered by cookies is controlled and accessed by the website proprietors.
For more information about analytics third party cookies, please visit https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage and the AddThis service at http://www.addthis.com/privacy.
You may set your browser to prevent acceptance of cookies, the websites above show you how to remove them. The refusal to accept cookies may make it impossible to access certain areas of the site.
Non of the cookies used is essential to visit the website.
Cookies will never be used for other purpose than that mentioned above.
We take implemented technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss, modification, theft or access by third parties. Our security procedures are continually enhanced as new technology becomes available.
Changes to this privacy notice
Our privacy policies are continually reviewed and any changes will be posted on this website. Last update: 25 May 2018.